What side of I-15 are you on?
- Others may say they are walking distance to school; however, crossing 1-15 on foot isn't easy (or safe)
- Driving to school costs money and time. Students that walk to school save an average of $43 per month in gas alone plus an estimated $17 of wear and tear. Don't forget parking passes at $10 a month.
- But they offer shuttles! Only apartments that live outside of a reasonable walking distance offer shuttles it is a mandate by UVU. Also note, that these shuttles only come every 15-20 minutes. Just think, if you miss it you'll have plenty of time to read a book while you stand outside waiting for the next shuttle.
- The school bus stop is directly in front of our properties, meaning where the shuttles drop you off at for school, is about 10' closer than your front door. Don't ride a shuttle to get where you could be sleeping.
- We're so close to campus that it would take you longer to drive to school than to walk, and that doesn't cost $4 a gallon or require an additional pass...